The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair opened Friday, November 6 with "Royal" fanfare as the show was officially opened Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall. Charles and Camilla arrived at the fair in a horse-drawn open carriage, greeted by a large, enthusiastic crowd seated in the Coliseum. The royal couple toured the exhibition, billed as the world's largest indoor agricultural show and international equestrian competition.
Included on their tour was a stop by Semex's Walk of Fame display where the Prince commented on "what a nice display" Semex has while visiting with Semex Sire Analyst Brian Carscadden.
On display at the Royal in Semex's famous Walk of Fame display are daughters by:
- 0200HO04608 Regancrest-MR Samuelo
- 0200HO00393 Rietben Tee Off
- 0200HO05139 Karona Bonair
- 0200HO03280 Gillette Final Cut
- 0200HO01861 Jerland Denison
- 0200HO05191 Kerndtway Howie
- 0200HO09804 Crockett-Acres Eight
- 0200HO00113 Cedarwal Spirte
- 0200HO05239 La Presentation Denzel
- 0200HO07321 Magor Baroque Allen
If your travel plans are bringing you to the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair, make sure Semex's Walk of Fame is on your "must see" list!