PHENOM
0200AN10483   VIERRA SMX PHENOM 80138 PRINT  
  
Musgrave 316 Stunner
DB Iconic G95
DB Ms Discovery D13
 
E W A Peyton 642
1A Welytok Heiress 9010
Rwa 100X W1066
  • Incredible growth and carcass improver with top 1% rankings for WW, YW and CW
  • Elite level economic indexes across the board being top 1% $Weaning, 1% $Feedlot, 1% $Beef, 1% $Combined, 2% $AxH and 3% $Grid

  • REG. # BORN FRAME BW WW YW SCROTAL
    20281730 2022-01-19 yrl cm yrl
    2274276 80138 mat cm mat
    AAA-W24 CED BW WW YW RADG DMI YH SC DOC CLAW ANGLE PAP HP CEM MILK MKH MW MH $EN
    EPD 4 3.1 101 172 0.32 2.12 1.1 0.69 27 0.6 0.47 0.95 10.9 6 35 120 1.1 -50
    ACC 0.32 0.46 0.39 0.35 0.30 0.30 0.41 0.37 0.34 0.26 0.26 0.23 0.20 0.26 0.25 0.32 0.35
    RANK % 70 90 1 1 10 95 5 65 15 90 45 45 70 75 10 5 4 95

    AAA-W24 CW MARB RE FAT $M $F $G $B $C
    EPD 100 1.38 0.94 0.037 60 139 92 232 361
    ACC 0.37 0.34 0.34 0.30
    RANK % 1 5 15 80 65 1 4 1 1