ICON
0200AN10484   VIERRA SMX ICON 80139 PRINT  
  
Musgrave 316 Stunner
DB Iconic G95
DB Ms Discovery D13
 
E W A Peyton 642
1A Welytok Heiress 9010
Rwa 100X W1066
  • Top level combination of Marbling with high level performance
  • Top 1% $Beef, 1% $Combined, 1% $AxH 2% $Feedlot and 2% $Grid

  • REG. # BORN FRAME BW WW YW SCROTAL
    20281731 2022-01-19 yrl cm yrl
    2274289 80139 mat cm mat
    AAA-W24 CED BW WW YW RADG DMI YH SC DOC CLAW ANGLE PAP HP CEM MILK MKH MW MH $EN
    EPD 5 2.4 86 150 0.31 1.60 0.8 0.88 13 0.66 0.49 0.48 13.1 8 25 98 0.8 -34
    ACC 0.32 0.48 0.40 0.36 0.30 0.30 0.42 0.38 0.34 0.27 0.27 0.24 0.21 0.27 0.26 0.33 0.36
    RANK % 60 75 5 5 15 85 25 50 75 95 55 35 40 55 60 15 15 90

    AAA-W24 CW MARB RE FAT $M $F $G $B $C
    EPD 75 1.5 0.92 0.024 56 122 99 221 343
    ACC 0.38 0.35 0.35 0.31
    RANK % 10 3 15 65 75 4 3 2 2