TRANSACTION
0200AN10507   VIERRA SMX TRANSACTION 90686 PRINT  
  
G A R Momentum
G A R Transcendent
G A R Prophet 2685
 
E W A Peyton 642
1A Welytok Heiress 9010
Rwa 100X W1066
  • Higher growth Transcendent son with top 1% economic index tabulations
  • Top 1% $AxH, 1% $Beef, 1% $Combined, 1% $Grid and 2% $Weaning

  • REG. # BORN FRAME BW WW YW SCROTAL
    20373288 2022-03-14 yrl cm yrl
    2275659 90686 mat cm mat
    AAA-W24 CED BW WW YW RADG DMI YH SC DOC CLAW ANGLE PAP HP CEM MILK MKH MW MH $EN
    EPD 7 2.1 85 151 0.3 1.83 0.9 -0.57 18 0.57 0.46 0.23 12.5 6 30 95 0.8 -35
    ACC 0.33 0.49 0.41 0.37 0.29 0.29 0.43 0.39 0.35 0.27 0.27 0.23 0.20 0.27 0.27 0.34 0.37
    RANK % 45 70 5 5 20 95 15 95 55 80 40 30 50 75 25 20 15 90

    AAA-W24 CW MARB RE FAT $M $F $G $B $C
    EPD 69 1.85 0.93 0.031 61 108 117 225 353
    ACC 0.40 0.37 0.36 0.32
    RANK % 15 1 15 75 60 15 1 1 1