POWER UP
0200AN10802   MVAF POWER UP 2101 PRINT  
  
E W A Peyton 642
Roseda Powerball23 F091
Roseda Blackcap B103 D118
 
ECO Lombardi 1512
Powell Jaunty 8323
E W A 3114 of 128 Weigh Up
  • Breed leading growth sire from a genetic line of noted performance with quality phenotype
  • Power Up’s grandam, EWA 3114 of 128 Weigh Up, is a powerful donor stemming from the Edgewood program
  • Amazing spread from a + 11 CED to 103 WW and 183 YW
  • Premium sire for feeding and retail beef industry segments, top 1% $Weaning, 1% $Feedlot, 1% $Combined, 1% $Beef and 2% $Grid

  • REG. # BORN FRAME BW WW YW SCROTAL
    19972377 2021-01-25 yrl cm yrl
    2280718 2101 mat cm mat
    AAA-W24 CED BW WW YW RADG DMI YH SC DOC CLAW ANGLE PAP HP CEM MILK MKH MW MH $EN
    EPD 10 0.2 103 182 0.33 2.31 1 0.48 6 0.59 0.41 1.78 13.3 10 39 131 1 -58
    ACC 0.31 0.46 0.39 0.35 0.29 0.29 0.41 0.37 0.33 0.25 0.25 0.21 0.20 0.28 0.28 0.34 0.37
    RANK % 20 30 1 1 10 95 10 75 95 85 20 65 40 35 2 2 10 95

    AAA-W24 CW MARB RE FAT $M $F $G $B $C
    EPD 92 1.55 1 0.012 57 129 104 233 359
    ACC 0.37 0.34 0.34 0.30
    RANK % 1 2 10 50 70 2 2 1 1