Semex's main goal in using genomic selection and offering our Genomax™ product has been to increase both the number and diversity of elite bulls available to our clients. This allows Semex customers worldwide to make the most genetic progress and ultimately profit within their own herds.
Through a careful selection process Semex offers the best genomic tested young sires available today. These sires are those that top the rankings, whether you’re looking for LPI or TPI and feature young sires that are the best for: Net Merit; TPI; LPI; Type; Calving Ease. Semex additionally offers sexed genomic bulls known as Genomaxx™ sires.
These newly released Genomax™ sires are truly standouts with unlimited potential, ready to give you tomorrow’s genetics today:
- 0200HO03742 AMMON-PEACHEY STANTON
- 0200HO02749 D-K-SILK SYMBOL
- 0200HO02783 DANHOF DETROIT
- 0200HO07471 DENMIRE MERCHANDISE
- 0200HO06353 LEOTHE DEXTERMAN
- 0200HO06319 LOOKOUT P LAST CHANCE
- 0200HO02644 MISTY SPRINGS SMOKIN
- 0200HO02751 MORSAN MR METAL
- 0200HO02759 MR CHASSITY COLOSS
- 0200HO06343 OLSZEWSKI SMORE
- 0200HO06230 PELLERAT MOON
- 0200HO02791 RUGG-DOC ARTFUL
- 0200HO02776 STANTONS DEFINE
- 0200HO02770 SULLY HART MERIDIAN
- 0200HO02731 VER-HAGES TT SHOWDOWN
- 0200JE09827 SUNSET CANYON ADAM
- 0200JE00183 SUNSET CANYON DAVID
- 0200GU00402 LANG HAVEN NINJA
For more information on Genomax™ sires and how to effectively put genomics to work in your herd click here and read 'The 30-60-90 Rule In Breeding Cattle'.
Semex has a growing suite of programs designed to increase real dairy profitability, please visit www.semex.com or contact your local Semex representative today for additional information!