The December 2014 LPI & TPI proofs are now online on Semex's website at www.semex.com!
Semex is dedicated to our customers' success and profitability, whether they're seeking GLPI, GTPI, Type, Net Merit $, Calving Ease, Immunity+ or any of the other traits that drive profitability at the farm gate. We believe that this is Genetics for Life. Each genetic evaluation confirms this commitment and drives us towards future success.
- 0200HO03753 Marbi Facebook is #1 LPI sire & #4 TPI sire
- Semex's #1 new release TPI bull 0200HO07450 Amighetti Numero Uno
- #6 TPI sire overall
- 0200JE00470 Comestar JDF Beautifull
- #5 GLPI sire overall
- One of only two double digit bulls for conformation in the top 30 at +12 with +11 mammary and +13 feet and legs
- 0200JE00183 Sunset Canyon David
- Semex's #1 new release Genomax™ graduate
- Will rank in the top 15 active sires in the USA for GJPI
- Three of the top six and five of the top 15 young bulls for Genomic Parent Average for LPI in Canada and three of the top four for Conformation
- 0200AY00699 Kamouraska Decaf #2 LPI
To view daughter video footage of many of Semex's sires visit our Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/semexalliance
Additional information on these bulls including complete LPI and TPI data is available at www.semex.co.nz