Boviteq is extremely excited to announce the opening of several new licensee locations worldwide. Strategically selected, these new IVF partners combine local intelligence with Boviteq knowledge to deliver clients globally with the industry’s leading IVF services.
Now, clients in Switzerland at Swissgenetics, in France at Evolution, in Western Canada at Bow Valley Genetics, in Italy at Embryovet and in the UK via Paragon Vet Ltd have access to Boviteq’s world-leading technology and services.
“With the global growth in IVF services and the extreme demand we’ve seen for Boviteq worldwide Swissgenetics, Evolution, Bow Valley Genetics, EmbryoVet and Paragon were all logical choices,” says Dany-Pierre Rondeau, Semex Vice President, Embryo Division. “Each brings their own excellent service and client relationships, along with a quality first philosophy that meshes with our own. As producers turn to embryos and IVF for the fastest genetic gain, Boviteq is a real game changer. Our goal is to expand in key markets, bringing worldwide access to Boviteq’s IVF technology.”
"Over the past several months our staff in Saint-Hyacinthe has been working hard to train and accredit staff at each location on our standard operating procedures, techniques and attention to detail,” says Rondeau. “We have no doubt that the quality and service we’re known for is now available in Switzerland, France, Western Canada, Italy and the UK.”
A division of Semex, Boviteq offers the world’s leading reproductive and genetic solutions to its global clients via its world-class laboratories, ground-breaking research and exceptional service.
- For additional information on Swissgenetics please visit: https://swissgenetics.com
- For additional information on Evolution please visit: http://www.evolution-int.com
- For additional information on Bow Valley Genetics please visit: https://bowvalleygenetics.com
- For additional information on Embryovet please visit: https://embryo.vet
- For additional information on Paragon Vet Ltd please visit: https://www.paragonvet.com