April 2014 Proofs Online At Semex
The April 2014 LPI & TPI proofs are now online on Semex's website at www.semex.com!
We’re proud to share our Genetics for Life commitment with our customers worldwide each proof round. Genetic evaluations give us the opportunity to showcase the tremendous genetic potential our line-up has for GLPI, GTPI, Type, Net Merit $, Calving Ease and many other traits dairymen are interested in.
- Semex’s #1 LPI and #1 TPI sire 0200HO00402 Mainstream Manifold rises nine spots on LPI rankings while adding +1000 daughters to his production proof
- #1 new release LPI sire is 0200HO06186 Blondin Careyprice (Goldwyn x Shottle x Barbies)
- Semex has five of the top 10 young sires for GLPI and eight of the top 20!
- 0200JE00060 BW Renegade (Maximum x Centurion) is Semex’s #1 new release and #3 overall LPI sire
- 0200JE07756 Golden GDK Vivaldi (DJ Lix x Impuls) returns as #1 young sire for GLPI
- #2 LPI Ayrshire sire 0200AY00680 Kamouraska Rockstar gaining 113 LPI points
- #3 LPI Ayrshire sire 0200AY00699 Kamouraska Decaf
- #4 LPI Ayrshire sire 0200AY00702 Lessard Jumper
To view video footage of many of Semex’s sires' daughters visit our Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/semexalliance
Additional information on these bulls including complete LPI and TPI data is available at www.semex.com